Erie Insurance offers coverage for your apartment, condo or manufactured home. Each of the ErieSecure® Policies1 cover:
- Your personal property, wherever it may be (provided that the damage is caused by a covered loss).
- Loss of use, which covers your additional living expenses if you have to relocate temporarily after a covered loss.
- Personal liability for certain types of claims brought against you anywhere in the world.
- Medical payments to others injured in an accident that occurs at your premises or from something you might do.
- If you’re a landlord, ERIE also offers coverage to help protect your rental properties.
The standard home insurance policy does not cover flood damage; only flood insurance will cover the losses. It’s a good idea to start the application process as soon as you can, because most flood insurance policies have at least a 30-day waiting period before they take effect.
Need a Quote?
Contact an Erie Insurance Agent to get a quote. ERIE Agents are licensed professionals who will help you select the best coverage to match your needs.
1ErieSecure® is not available in North Carolina. See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to our disclaimer.