Insuring Your Apartment, Condo or Manufactured Home with ErieSecure

Erie Insurance offers coverage for your apartment, condo or manufactured home. Each of the ErieSecure® Policies1 cover:

  • Your personal property, wherever it may be (provided that the damage is caused by a covered loss).
  • Loss of use, which covers your additional living expenses if you have to relocate temporarily after a covered loss.
  • Personal liability for certain types of claims brought against you anywhere in the world.
  • Medical payments to others injured in an accident that occurs at your premises or from something you might do.
  • If you’re a landlord, ERIE also offers coverage to help protect your rental properties.

Available Coverages

Flood Protection

The standard home insurance policy does not cover flood damage; only flood insurance will cover the losses. It's a good idea to start the application process as soon as you can, because most flood insurance policies have at least a 30-day waiting period before they take effect.

Need a Quote?

Contact an Erie Insurance Agent to get a quote. ERIE Agents are licensed professionals who will help you select the best coverage to match your needs.

1ErieSecure® is not available in North Carolina. See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to our disclaimer.

Find an Agent

Please enter the valid ZipCode
Contact Customer Service


Want to Talk?

Contact Customer Service


Want to Talk?