Manufactured Home Insurance – ErieSecure
An ErieSecure Home® Policy1
- Manufactured home and any attached structures.
- Other structures at your premises separate from the dwelling.
- Personal property wherever it may be.
- Loss of use to cover the additional living expenses you incur due to temporary relocation.
- Personal liability for bodily injury or property damage claims brought against you anywhere in the world.
- Medical payments to others who are injured in an accident arising from your premises or personal activities.
Increase Your Protection by Bundling
You can expand your protection beyond the standard manufactured home policy with higher limits and additional coverages by choosing one of three surprisingly affordable endorsement bundles:
- Advantage - You'll get all the protection of an ErieSecure Home® Policy, plus the added security of ERIE's Identity Recovery and Fraud Reimbursement Coverage. You'll also get increased limits and additional coverage for things like money, guns, jewelry and precious stones, silverware, or media kept in your vehicle.
- Plus - You'll get all of the benefits of Advantage, plus higher limits for trailers, watercrafts, debris removal, personal computers and business personal property. ERIE will also waive your deductible for losses over $50,000.
- Select - You'll get all the benefits of Advantage and Plus, but you can increase your policy limits even more.
Contact a local ERIE Agent to get a quote. We can help choose the coverage that's right for you and your home.
1ErieSecure® is not available in North Carolina. See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to our disclaimer.