Condo Insurance in North Carolina
Your condo is a safe haven. Let’s keep it that way. With Erie Insurance condo coverage — HO 0006 Unit Owners Form1 — we’ll help keep your property safe with coverage for:
- Your personal property wherever it may be, provided that the damage is caused by a covered loss.
- Loss of use, which covers additional living expenses you incur due to temporary relocation while your condo is uninhabitable due to a covered loss.
- Loss assessments up to $1,000 imposed due to damage to common property caused by a covered peril.
- Liability protection for bodily injury or property damage claims made against you. Medical payments to others who are injured in an accident arising from your premises or personal activities.
Built-in extras include:
- Up to $500 for a loss due to theft or unauthorized use of a credit card, forgery or alteration of any check, and unknowingly accepting counterfeit money.
- Up to $200 for stolen or lost money.
- Up to the personal property limit for losses to contents of a refrigerator or freezer from either power or mechanical failure.
- Up to $1,500 on watercraft and their trailers.
- Up to $3,000 of coverage for the theft of jewelry, watches and furs.
Additional coverages — earthquake, personal computer, identity recovery and other options — are also available. Contact an ERIE Agent today for a free insurance quote.
1See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to our disclaimer for more information.