Mobile Home Insurance in North Carolina
Erie Insurance’s North Carolina mobile home policy1 can provide you, your home, and your personal property with the protection you need today – and the flexibility you want for the future. The policy includes coverage for:
- Your home and any other structures.
- Your personal belongings (at home and away).
- Additional living expenses you incur to relocate while your mobile home is uninhabitable due to a covered loss.
- Liability protection (including bodily injury, property damage) and medical payments.
Extra protection is available to cover:
- The loss of refrigeration or freezer contents from either power or mechanical failure (up to personal property limit).
- Covers theft of jewelry, watches, furs, precious stones and guns (up to $3,000).
- Covers fire department service charges and recharging of portable fire extinguishers after use.
- Covers boats with outboard motors (up to 75 total horsepower).
Additional coverages— mobile home replacement cost, earthquake, personal computer, identity recovery and other options — are also available. Contact an ERIE Agent
today for a free insurance quote.
1See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to our disclaimer for more information.