Current interest rates, effective August 3, 2015:
- Flexible premium annuity – 1.50 percent*
- Single premium annuity – see chart below
Total First Year Interest Rate
Including Bonus of Guarantee Period
|$10,000 to $24,999
|$25,000 to $49,999
|$50,000 to $99,999
|$100,000 and above
Renewal Interest Rate for
Balance of Guarantee Period
- New Flexible Premium Deferred Annuity Premiums are guaranteed the current rate for one year from the date of premium payment.
- The rates on new Single Premium Deferred Annuity contracts are guaranteed for the period specified, and premiums of $25,000 or more qualify for a first year interest rate bonus. Following the initial guarantee period, the minimum guaranteed interest rate is 1.00%.
- The minimum guaranteed interest rate of 1.00% applies to new issue contracts as of January 1, 2011.
Current interest rate, depending on length and type of contract and state of issue: 2.00 to 4.40 percent.
- Periodic rate changes do not affect life contingent payouts.
- Rate adjustments may affect non-life contingent payouts (interest only payments, payments for a fixed period, etc).
* This product is not available in New York.
* These rates are guaranteed on initial deposits for one year from the date of deposit, after which they are subject to change.
* These rates payable on new deposits are subject to change at any time.