Whole Life Insurance
For most people, the need for life insurance may decrease, but it never
goes away. As time passes, circumstances and plans change, but the need
for protection never disappears. That’s why you should consider Erie
Family Life’s Permanent Life Insurance Series*, which can give you peace
of mind with these features:
- Guaranteed life insurance protection that will not decrease.
- Guaranteed cash value that can be borrowed to take advantage of future opportunities.
- Guaranteed premium that does not change, regardless of changes in your health.
- Minimum policy size is $5,000.
- Issue Ages:
- Whole Life: Ages 0-85
- 20-Pay Life: Ages 0-70
- Erie Family Life offers two permanent life products that provide lifetime protection: a simplified issue plan that requires only six medical questions and a fully underwritten plan. Each offers two options:
- A 20-Pay option where the policy is paid up in 20 years
- A whole life option where the premium is paid to age 100
- Each new plan can help you meet a variety of needs, including:
- Funding for your children's’ education.
- Payment of medical bills, final expenses and estate settlement costs.
- Financial support for your dependents.
- Supplemental retirement income.
The Accelerated Benefit Rider is automatically included without cost on all Permanent Life Insurance policies. This rider pays up to 50 percent of the death benefit (up to a maximum aggregate amount of $250,000) to any insured who is diagnosed as being terminally ill and expected to die within 12 months of diagnosis.
- Waiver of Premium Rider (ages 15-55)
- Children’s Term Rider
- Guaranteed Insurability Option Rider (ages 0-37)
*Life insurance and annuity products are not available in New York. Refer to our Disclaimer for additional information.