How an ERIE Risk Control Consultant Can Help You
When you have a business policy through Erie Insurance, you have access to a variety of resources, including assistance from a risk control consultant who can help you evaluate the potential risks your business faces and then recommend measures you can take to help reduce those risks.
ERIE risk control consultants are trained to consider the size and nature of your business when they evaluate it. Our consultants can provide access to the tools you need to create personalized plans that take your business’s unique risks into account.
Every ERIE agency has access to an assigned a risk control consultant—and risk control consultants are located throughout our 12 states and the District of Columbia—help is never far away.
Risk Control Services and Programs for Our Customers
Some of the ways an ERIE risk control consultant could help you may include the following services:
- A risk assessment of your operations to help you identify conditions that could harm your business.
- A risk management service plan to help your business manage potential risks and implement procedures which may help to reduce expenses.
- Safety programs with online templates to help you establish policies and procedures with support from Grainger Online SafetyManagerSM.
- Training programs about workplace safety, including access to Comprehensive Loss Management Inc. (CLMI) for safety training or instructor led videos.
- Assistance in creating a driving safety plan.
- Industrial hygiene and occupational health service to help you address health hazards like noise, dust, chemicals, heat, cold and more.
- Disaster planning and recovery tools developed by the Insurance Institute for Home and Business Safety that you can rely on to help your business plan and bounce back after a severe weather or catastrophic event.
- Safety posters.
Get in Touch with an ERIE Agent
Risk control is just another way ERIE offers business owners great protection and service. To learn more about how ERIE’s risk control services can help your business, contact an Erie Insurance agent in your community.