If you’re wondering what to expect, here is a general overview of the basic steps:
- Application. Apply online to positions for which you are qualified and in which you are interested.
- Interview(s). If you are selected to advance after your application has been reviewed, you may be asked to participate in a variety of interview types. The interviews may include on-demand video or live video (check out our video interviewing tips), live voice, and/or on-site interviews. You may also be required to complete additional testing.
- References. During the process, we may request and reach out to references that you have provided.
- Offer. If you are the top qualified candidate, we will extend an offer to you.
- Pre-employment checks. If you accept our offer, we will conduct a series of pre-employment checks to ensure you are eligible for hire.
- Start! After your pre-employment checks are clear, we will determine a start date and provide all onboarding information that you will need to join our team. Welcome to the ERIE Family!
Not ready to apply but want to stay informed? Join our Talent Community and you will receive updates when new positions become available that may be of interest to you.
Erie Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete an application, or any other component of the application process, please call (814) 870-7582.