Insuring Your Apartment, Condo or Mobile Home

Erie Insurance offers homeowners type coverage for your apartment, condo, mobile or manufactured home.

Each of the policies covers:

  • Your personal property, wherever it may be (provided that the damage is caused by a covered loss).
  • Loss of use, which covers your additional living expenses if you have to relocate temporarily after a covered loss.
  • Personal liability for certain types of claims brought against you anywhere in the world.
  • Medical payments to others injured in an accident that happens at your premises or from something you might do.

Available Coverages

ErieSecureSM Policies1 Homeowners Policy in North Carolina

Flood Protection

Is flooding a possibility in your area? The standard home insurance policy does not cover flood damage; only flood insurance will cover the losses. It’s a good idea to start the process as soon as you can, because most flood insurance policies have at least a 30-day waiting period before they take effect.

Need a Quote?

There are many ways to buy insurance these days, but the best way to make sure you have the right coverage is through a local Agent. Contact a local Erie Insurance Agent today to get a quote.

1ErieSecure® is not available in North Carolina. See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to our disclaimer.

Find an Agent

Please enter the valid ZipCode
Contact Customer Service


Want to Talk?

Contact Customer Service


Want to Talk?