Whether you’re a power boater or a sailor, Erie Insurance can help make sure your boat is covered from bow to stern.
Why Insure Your Boat with ERIE?
Here are three reasons why you should consider ERIE’s Boat Protector Policy for your coverage. ERIE offers:
1. Comprehensive coverage that covers many types of losses.
- Physical damage coverage – Covers physical loss of – or damage to – the boat equipment and accessories and outboard motor or trailer.
- Liability coverage – Provides liability protection for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical payments coverage – Provides bodily injury protection for you, your family and others.
2. Included extras such as:
- Up to $500 to repair or replace boating equipment and accessories at no additional cost.1
- Payments up to $250 per occurrence for emergency towing to the nearest marina.1
- Up to $1,000 coverage of non-owned property.1
- Up to $500 for personal effects (damaged personal property). 1
- Up to $500 for fire extinguisher recharge or replace.1
3. Quick and fair claims service that ensures you will be contacted promptly after reporting a loss. With ERIE, you can count on:
- Your own local Agent who lives where you do.
- Local claims support that is available when you need it 24/7.
Contact a local Erie Insurance Agent today to get a quote and learn more about the coverage. If your boat is equipped with certain safety equipment, you may also qualify for premium credits that will save you money on your policy. Ask your Agent for details.
1Subject to policy terms and conditions. Not available in Kentucky.