With the Select bundle for your home insurance, you'll get all the protection of an ErieSecure Home® Advantage and Plus, and increase your policy limits even more.1 Here are a few examples:
- Increased limits of $1,500 for theft of money
- Increased limits of $10,000 for theft, misplacing or losing jewelry, precious stones, furs, guns, silverware2 and trading cards2
- Increased limits of $1,000 for theft of media from a motor vehicle
- $2,000 for lock replacement
- $5,000 coverage for trailers
- $5,000 coverage for watercraft
- $2,000 coverage for pets and animals
- $2,000 for automatic garage door openers
- $10,000 for siding and roofing restoration
- $10,000 for building additions and alterations
- $5,000 for business personal property
Other Optional Coverages to Consider
Some other options to add to your policy to protect your home and everything in it:
- Earthquake coverage – This endorsement can be purchased with a percentage deductible of the amount of insurance.
- Scheduled personal property – Covers items such as jewelry, cameras, musical instruments and fine arts.
- Sewer and drain backup – Covers up to $5,0003, or you can increase the coverage amount, for a loss caused by water or sewage that back up through sewers or drains or overflows from a sump pump.
- Blanket jewelry – Covers your jewelry without making you list and schedule each item.
To get started, contact an ERIE Agent to get a home insurance quote.
1ErieSecure® is not available in North Carolina. See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to our disclaimer.
2Not available in Virginia.
3Sewer and drain backup coverage not subject to $5,000 limit in Virginia.