With the Select bundle for your home insurance, you'll get all the protection of an ErieSecure Home® Advantage and Plus, and increase your policy limits even more.1 Here are a few examples:
- Increased limits of $1,500 for theft of money
- Increased limits of $1,000 for theft of media from a motor vehicle
- $2,000 for lock replacement
- $5,000 coverage for trailers
- $5,000 coverage for watercraft
- $2,000 coverage for pets and animals
- $2,000 for automatic garage door openers
- $10,000 for siding and roofing restoration
- $10,000 for building additions and alterations
- $5,000 for business personal property
Other Optional Coverages to Consider
Some other options to add to your policy to protect your home and everything in it:
- Earthquake coverage – This endorsement can be purchased with a percentage deductible of the amount of insurance.
- Scheduled personal property – Covers items such as jewelry, cameras, musical instruments and fine arts.
- Sewer and drain backup – Covers up to $5,0002, or you can increase the coverage amount, for a loss caused by water or sewage that back up through sewers or drains or overflows from a sump pump.
- Blanket jewelry – Covers your jewelry without making you list and schedule each item.
To get started, contact an ERIE Agent to get a home insurance quote.
1ErieSecure® is not available in North Carolina. See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to our disclaimer.
2Sewer and drain backup coverage not subject to $5,000 limit in Virginia.