Skip to main content

Home Insurance Support

For help with general home insurance support topics, filing a home or renters claim and more.

frequently asked questions

How can I get a copy of my homeowners policy?

What do I do if my home or business is damaged?

What happens after I report the claim?

When it comes to a home insurance claim, how do I know if I'm covered, if my rates will go up or if my

homeowners insurance be cancelled?

Does my homeowners policy cover water damage?

Does my policy cover damage caused by natural disasters such as hurricanes and tornadoes?

What does ACV mean?

Does ERIE choose my repair contractor?

How long does it take to receive my settlement check for the damage to my property?

Why is the mortgagee listed on my check?

What happens if I find additional damage after my claim is settled?

Is my car covered under my homeowners policy if a fire in my garage caused the loss?

Looking for answers you aren't finding here?

Try one of these related support center pages.

From the start of your homeowners claim to the close of it, ERIE is here to help with 24/7 claims support.

Find out how we can help protect your home by getting or enhancing your current coverage.

Insurance coverage can be confusing, especially if you're a new college grad looking to lease your first place. Let ERIE explain how renters insurance can help.

From the beginning of your renters claim to the completion of it, ERIE is here to help with 24/7 claims support.

read more

Find more help on our blog